Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall Left_bar_bleue0/1000News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall Empty
PostSubject: News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall   News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:02 pm

So, recently we've been experiencing more and more guest incoming, but everyone sees we clearly lack numbers and back off. Too try and grab more attention, I plan to make us much more colorful. It will now be a requirement to make an account for every character (Though Overlord accounts will be permitted and eventually I will set up a way to just log in with one username and be able to type from any of the accounts.

So, the datafields for a player will change, and a stat system will be introduced. This will be to avoid overpowered characters but still allow entire creative freedom. I will then go ahead and add more to just about every aspect of the forum. Id like to keep us alive and try to collect some members if possible. I myself will be keeping this account as my Overlord account and one day hope to have it running as such, but if you need me, Kyo Saito may also be a viable person to message if I don't get back to you here. (Make sure to try here first though!)

Zero will remain only using his Overlord account until we get two to three members.

Edit: -A lot of work has been done today. Anyone who has seen the forum pre-12/4/12 would easily be able to see it! Im almost done, just posting some lovely new directory buttons for people to click! (They totally won't work here! They're on the left though!)

News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall Statbu10
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall Histor10
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall Iccbut10
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall Locati10
News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall Plotbu10
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net

News: December 6, Characters/Stats/Overhall
Page 1 of 1