Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Region Descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
Region Descriptions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Region Descriptions Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
Region Descriptions Left_bar_bleue0/1000Region Descriptions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

Region Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Region Descriptions   Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:52 pm

World Map: (Please Excuse my horrid Paint skills -Zero)
Region Descriptions Worldm12

The word Sancti Terras is rough latin for "The Holy Lands". Sancti Terras, like most societies is heavily reliant on religion. Religion is all around the world. The Religions however, vary region to region, race to race, and of course there are always people who believe in a religion that most of their people are no accustom to. The regions of the mainland are divided into 5 regions, most are governed by separate races of people. The regions are Regnum, Templum, Caelum, Silva, and Virtus. The overall continent is about 700 miles long from Demons Peak to Musa Point. The overall height (North to South) is about 400 Miles. On foot... that takes days, on horseback, still a huge sum of time. Remember, traveling long distances (Especially when traveling the mountains of Virtus, time must be taken.

Last edited by Admin John on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
Region Descriptions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Region Descriptions Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Experience:
Region Descriptions Left_bar_bleue0/1000Region Descriptions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

PostSubject: Templum   Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Region Map:
Region Descriptions Templu10

Templum, roughly translated to The Church is governed by Humans alone. Templum is a people following the relgion known as Algeit. They believe the humans to be superior to the other races and believe god will damn the humans who think otherwise, along with the other races. Templum and Regnum both were once known as a single kindom of Ter, however eventually two political parties divided the nation. Templum has no association with other nations, and has build a large wall completely around what it claims to be its terrority, however during the Terra Colloquium the agreement signed by all of the nations leaders along with the two leaders of Ter at the time, the land was divided equally. Templum Wall stands over its line multiple times, claiming more land then they actually own.

Last edited by Admin John on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Caelum   Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Region Map: (Coming soon)
Caelum, rougly translated to Sky, is a lawless land. At one time, back in the day of Ter, it was ruled by Bandit like humans. Over time the humans began to fight one another, tearing the nation to pieces. The land of Caelum has seen many battles and has known much misery. The land is scarred, the forests have been burned. The land is now home to many outlaws and misfits of every land. Many exiles for performing Dark magic reside here. Strangely enough, a single forest still exists despite the burning. The forest, now condemned "The Hollow" seems to have a mysterious aura around it. Many people have entered and never came back. Others have came back brutally injured, and none of them speak of what happened to them. Never has someone came back with a tale, horrific or heroic, that speak of what exists in the woods. Many have attempted to burn down the woods too but the trees do not seem to be flammable for an unknown reason. After a few attempts, expeditions into the land have stopped from all regions.
Back to top Go down
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Silva   Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Region Map: (Coming soon)
Silva, the land of the elves, is a region of widely practiced magic. The land is mainly forest, due to elves natural desire to be with the trees. Humans, elves, and dwarfs all do reside here, however the majority of it population (Roughly 95%) are Elves. Most of the humans or drawves who also live here are apprentices to mages. Silva is friendly with Regnum, and even purchases some goods with it. The primary religion of Silva is Toth-Rek, believing in the world itself to be alive, and to one day bring the good to salvation. It is widely believed there is no over-being or even the world to be alive also though. This disbelief in god is usually followed by the more Scholarly Mages. Dark Magic is outlawed here, so is harming or stealing from the innocent or nature. Aside from that, laws aren't too big of a thing here.
Back to top Go down
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Virtus   Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Region Map:
Region Descriptions Vitrus10

(The final image is my attempt at contour mapping it)
Virtus, the last of the nations. Virtus is a rough place, home to Dwarves, Trolls, Orcs, and many less significant races. Virtus is as region, however it is not governed by a leader. At one time a city of Dwarves known as The Stronghold had governed the region, but after the separation of Ter majority of the dwarves left to live in Regnum. Many smaller groupings of drawves exist still beneath the mountainous region. Within the mountains Orcs and Trolls have small societies built, most of them being rather lawless. "Murder" is taken as the victim just being a weak part of society. The leader of them is the toughest one standing, if a fair fight were to happen and the leader be defeated, a new leader rises. Though mostly religionless, most of the Orcs and Trolls look up to the leader of their people as a God. Orcs for the most part out rank the trolls. Orcs are also currently the only people known to ride dragons. Dragons and many other large nearing extinction such as Sabre tooth Tigers and Dire Wolves. Explorers have also mentioned sighting A Wyvern, a race believed to have died off hundreds of years ago.

Region Descriptions Vitrus11
Back to top Go down
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Regnum   Region Descriptions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Region Map:
Region Descriptions Regnum10
Regnum, roughly translated to The Kingdom is governed by a mix of Drawf, Human, and Elven people. They rule the land as equals and are close allies with Silva. The region itself is mainly farmland, having crops be its main product, however nothing is imported so everything in the kingdom is self reliant. Most population is dispersed though out the land, and have low concentration of people there. However, there are a few cities which house the beginnings of the magical revolution. The city is much like a modern city, with people walking the streets everywhere. Street performers gather all around, and a lot of large companies and organisations base here. The Kingdom has many laws which it rules with, covered in laws section of the lore. The military is fairly large, however not as large as Templum or Virtus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Region Descriptions   Region Descriptions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Region Descriptions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sancti Terras :: Santi Terras :: Lore-
Jump to: