Sancti Terras
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sancti Terras

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Important Threads
Stats
History
ICC Pages
Latest topics
» Gi Joe 2 Tamil Dubbed Torrent Download
The Known Races I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:36 pm by vandaelly

The Known Races I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

The Known Races I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:35 pm by vandaelly

» Kontakt 5.rar
The Known Races I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 am by vandaelly

» Lady Gaga Revenge 2 V2.0 IPhone-iPodtouch
The Known Races I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:01 pm by vandaelly

» BIOSHOCK INFINITE 240X320 .JAR
The Known Races I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:03 pm by vandaelly

» Medeski, Martin
The Known Races I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:46 pm by vandaelly

The Known Races I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 am by vandaelly

» Tebis V3.4 R5-torrent.rar
The Known Races I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am by vandaelly

Vote for us!
My VisioList

Affiliates
RPG-D

Bleach Story RP

The RPG Collection
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Known Races

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin John
Admin
Admin
Admin John

Experience :
The Known Races Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Known Races Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Level: 1
Experience:
The Known Races Left_bar_bleue0/1000The Known Races Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)

The Known Races Empty
PostSubject: The Known Races   The Known Races I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:23 am

First off, the title is "Known" races for the reason being that we can continually add races to the lore. If you want a race to be added, follow the format of current races and send it to me to be added. (It will be reviewed by all staff and then accepted, denied, or reinforcement required to be accepted.

Humans
Humans were the earliest dated race of Terra. They however were the ones to invent the first form of history though, so no one really knows who or what the first race of humanoid creatures were. Humans govern societies, train in fields of combat, and in some cases specialize in magical abilities. Humans are known for their balance of power and knowledge, but are also known for their greed and cruelty. The humans as a whole are recognized by most other races to be very selfish and cocky, and it isn't uncommon for groups of other races to despise all humans based off the higher up human point of view.
Average Death Age: 25-75 (Farmland - Wealthy City Folk)
Magic Capabilities: Full Non-Natural Magic
Inhumane Traits: (Doesn't apply to humans)
Appearance: As present humans
Language: Common

Elves
Elves were the second notable race in history. Elves were first sighted early on in the human date history though. Elves have a deep connection with nature, usually living in extremely sparse areas. They elves hate when other races destroy nature for resource that isn't completely survival needed. Most elves live within the trees and rarely ever burn wood. Though they kill animals for food it isn't uncommon for them to that Ter for the bountiful meal and to hope the animal has a better reincarnation.
Average Death Age: 100-150
Magic Capabilities: All Magic
Inhumane Traits: Taller than humans, slender and agile. Generally dexterous. Most common elven people grow and develop the abilities of magic, learning new ways to utilize magic.
Appearance: Slightly taller than humans, usually look starved. Have large pointed ears.
Language: Common, Kar

Orcs
Orcs are the trained savages of Ter. They have intelligence enough to communicate, do minor construction, and retreat when things become hopeless but other than that they are fairly stupid. The diplomatic skills of the Orcs generally lack, though a few are known to be wise. Orcs for the most part live all together in their large tent village. The Orcs all follow one leader known as the Chieftain. The Chieftains word is law. The only way for the Chieftain to be succeeded is by someone to kill him. If the murder was not an orc, than the Orcs have a brawl between those who think they are worth. Last man standing wins. The Orcs do not protect their leader as they find open challenging and assassinations both fair play.
Average Death Age: 14-24
Magic Capabilities: Very rare for any magic
Inhumane Traits: Abnormal strength, lower intelligence, very muscular.
Appearance: Dark green, rough skin. Slightly shorter than humans. Disproportional heads, being about the shoulder to shoulder in length. Very muscular.

Ogre
The Ogres are a rather new species found to man. They are only dated back to about 300 Ter. The ogre people are extremely unintelligent and only have basic survival skills. Their stomachs have adapted to killing disease because ogres only eat raw meat. The Ogres are usually non-hostile to anything that is too small for a meal, such as a fox or squirrel but chase after things like bears and people. A small dwarf might be able to go under the radar by an ogre.
Average Death Age: 4-8
Magic Capabilities: Never known
Inhumane Traits: About double the height of a human, low intelligence, extremely powerful
Appearance: About double the height of humans, four fingers on each hand. No hair, or extremely little hair.

Dwarves
Dwarves are believed to be the inbred race of humans. No one truly knows who they are though. 200 Years before the sightings of Dwarves, a group of humans traveled into the mountains never to be seen again. These people were believed to be the offspring of those who were believed dead, and while the initial two or three generations may have been with non-family related partners, eventually people would have ran out. The birth defect is a 100% chance between the Dwarves though so it is unknown how true the rumors are. Dwarves themselves don't know the truth.
Average Death Age: 23-70
Magic Capabilities: Rarely
Inhumane Traits: Extremely strong for their stature. Generally quite intelligent, especially when it comes to technology.
Appearance: About 3/4s the height of average humans. Generally more muscular than humans.

Trolls
Trolls are a strange race of creatures. They act extremely barbaric, they raid boats, steal things, throw rocks at dwarf, human, and elf people alike. They seem extremely primitive and fight with stone spears. The thing is, these people are generally rather intelligent. Most of the are able to use magic and most of them are not at all savage. They usually live in log houses on the mountain and most of them stay together. While these people are generally killed for their savage ways, most of them can be extremely diplomatic.
Average Death Age: 12-24
Magic Capabilities: Fairly common for dark magics.
Inhumane Traits: The skeletal system and muscular system are conjoined, giving more slender bodies with decent enough strength still.
Appearance: Slender elfish bodies, with dark green skin. Very commonly skull masks are worn so long they being to merge with the face of trolls.

Demons
Demons are a rare creature. Possibly destructive spirits conjured up by necromancers that lost all control, possibly something else entirely. Demons are known for existing the magic plane. They have a realm whom they can shift out of when needbe (most at least.) Demons are intelligent enough to use magic, and most are good enough at magic to the point where incantations and gestures are not needed. Most Demons are deformed creatures who usually have tarnished skin if they have skin at all. The most common attribute of a demon is fire, though every other element seems to be applicable. Demons are generally only good at one type of magic though. Demons are known for being horrific beings who generally slaughter their prey for no reason. They don't need to eat, they don't need to drink, they just do it for fun. No sighting of a "Good" demon has ever occured.
Average Death Age: Unknown
Magic Capabilities: Extremely common if not always.
Inhumane Traits: Everything generally.
Appearance: can very based on the demon. Some are compilations of bone and flesh, others could be nothing more than an iceberg. Its possible for it them to even look identical to a human.

*These are all just common boundaries. Every last one of these can be broken by individuals.
**These are only the humanoid races. Many creatures exist still that cannot be listed here.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctiterras.rpg-board.net

The Known Races
Page 1 of 1